Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Absolute Poolside Madness

Being in yoga boot camp for a month and enduring physical, mental and emotional, but mostly physical exhaustion, one has to wonder where all this crazy energy came from. 

All hell broke loose at the poolside of Absolute Sanctuary as my classmates and I went totally unhinged as we posed, played and scampered around as the sun went down slowly on our last day of teacher training.


Me, Steph, Roslyn, Alisa, Ayumu and Winky strike a pose. 


Jessica and I head-butting in Bakasana.



Roslyn, the super bendy and strong, and me in Pincha Mayurasana. Thanks Helene for putting us in the pose!


Love triangle between Jimmy, Roslyn and me in Bujapidasana.


Olympic canon ball divers taking the plunge!

One of the best moments in my life. Happy to have met all these wonderful, inspiring people. Namaste guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment