Thursday, August 27, 2009

Shaye and Barney

Shaye works hard in yoga class and in private sessions she works even harder! She has no choice because otherwise she will get spanked by the teacher. Spank! 

I owe a lot to this girl because she is my ultimate guinea pig. After coming back from Koh Samui, I badly needed to practice my technique and verbal cues on someone, and that someone became Shaye. She patiently stood on her mat as I stammer and confuse her with my verbal cues. Sometimes she would offer better words or phrases for me to use, which normally makes more sense than the stuff that's spewing from my mouth.

Here she is hovering in chaturanga dandasana. Stay for 10 breaths!

She's getting married on Sunday to Robo, yay! And leaving Hong Kong on Monday to fly back home to Australia. Sob, sob... No more guinea pig for me!

Navasana. Ooohh nice straight back.


Shaye works hard, but Barney works even harder in soiling her towel. 
I can't recall if Shaye wiped her towel on her face after this shot was taken....



No comments:

Post a Comment