Saturday, February 20, 2010

Banana Thief

Our adorable dog did it again. He stole, more like grabbed a banana, skin and all, during breakfast. And I have to say he was fast! 

You see that this is his favorite fruit. He will zone in and block out all things around him, so he can have a glimpse of the most precious yellow fruit god has ever created, and hopefully have a morsel of it too.


Beware. The images you are about to see are quite graphic. Please brace yourself.

The thief was caught red-handed! 



The thief vehemently struggled for freedom with his plunder.



The thief resigned to the fact that he was in BIG trouble.



Yep, he got spanked and detained in the bathroom for a couple of minutes after the last shot was taken. And my dog being an asshole, shitted in retaliation to his uncompromising owners. 

Oh, how I love my dog!




1 comment:

  1. Hi Darl! I'm following your blog ok? Take care!!!

    Fritz

    ReplyDelete