Friday, September 11, 2009

Oh! Hanumanasana

OMG.... This is really painful. Okay close your eyes and think of happy thoughts.... oww, my psoas feels like it's going to rip.... My poor hamstrings...... 


Breathe.... Inhale, exhale.... So far so good. Now if only I can ground on my left pelvis more.... Ouchies! Nope. Not today. It's not going to happen. Breathe.... Let me try to raise my arms then... Hhmmm... it seems to be working....


There, my arms are up. Yay! Breathe.... Oh, the pain... That's okay it'll be over soon. Inhale, exhale... Good job! Now the other side. Dang!


Note: Notice the curly tail next to me in all the photos.

7 comments:

  1. good job yogi friend!
    me and julia are going to Lilys workshop!!So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous! If only Sweden is close to HK. No fair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha Im so happy HK is finally "coming" to Sweden. I feel so left out when you guys get to meet for dinners and seeing eachother all the time :).It is fair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Putting it that way, it is fair. I'm sending some goodies to you and Julia. Enjoy the workshop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you love!
    I think that the view from your livingroom must be amazing! Seems like a great place to yoga at!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes the view is quite something. It still surprise me from time to time. Come over for a visit, you're welcome to stay with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome love! proud of u!
    -stef

    ReplyDelete