Friday, September 4, 2009

Peanut Butter Buddies

Barney: Hey! Can I have some of that gooey thing that you're eating?
Frodo: Sit down dumb ass. You know they won't give us food when you're sitting like a kangaroo.


Barney: Fine! You always think you're sooooo proper.
Frodo: Well I am proper, after all I am British (wink). Now behave yourself and hypnotize them with your googly eyes.


Frodo: Yummy. Mmmhmmm....this is shhooo good! Arhmmmm....mmmm....
Barney: Don't bogart that spoon, man. Gimme!


Frodo: Shooooo good. Just a couple more licks......
Barney: Man! You're such a peanut butter glut. Gimme some of that. Here comes my tongue!!!



Frodo & Barney: Mrmmrrmmmm......yummm-mmmy.....


5 comments:

  1. Yeah, I guess I am! I get these looks every time I eat breakfast. I thought it would make a good story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barney is such a good sharer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the conversation you posted really take place...it is so funny and real. They are just too cute!!, me and Jodie enjoy seeing them very much. Haha Christine

    ReplyDelete