Friday, January 1, 2010

Goodbye Wongy

We were in Cebu when it happened. Ludy sent an sms early in the morning to tell us that Wongy passed.



R.I.P. Wongy


Before we left, he was singing a strange song. He sounded totally different. Late one night, I got out of bed to check what was happening. I got him out of the cage and cuddled him. Before he allowed me to cuddle him, I got a couple of pecks on my hand of course. While being cuddled, Barney had to check out the cage just in case there might be more seed husks for him to hoover.



More seeds? 


Sita and Wongy are friends. She likes to sleep on top of his cage, I guess for Wongy it's more like sleeping with the enemy! When we moved house before, we moved Wongy first. Sita seeing that the table where Wongy's cage sits is empty, started to cry. She jumped on the table, smelling and crying. Of course they were reunited the following day.



Sita and Wongy


You will be missed little fella. Now you are free to fly....



No comments:

Post a Comment