Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy New Year



2010 went by so fast like it was on speed. So many things happened yet I am still where I'm supposed to be - writing this blog. Heehee. 


In 2010...


I learned a long kept secret about my dad. 


We moved to the city. 


My cat Frodo died after a 10 month battle with kidney failure. 


Went to Saigon for a retreat.


We adopted Pom Pom. 


We adopted Jack.


Started building a house in Cebu. 


Sold our flat in Tung Chung. 


Enrolled in a course about design. As you can see I have no photo to prove this. 


Kept teaching and practicing yoga. 


Completed the house in Cebu. 


Went to New York. 


And now it's 2011. 
And I just came back from teaching my first yoga class this year.


I enumerated all of these things down like it was so easy. Like it was a montage. When you look back, life is indeed a montage. You piece memories that are wonderful, hurtful or plain mundane into a file where you can easily pick and dissect life lessons, gossip, happy or sad memories. Life is wonderful if you allow it to be. 


Happy New Year everyone!
Keep living!




3 comments:

  1. What a myriad of accomplishments and all in one year!
    Kudos Darl and may this year be an exciting and wonderful one for you. Stay centered and don't forget to take a deep breath every time you feel that knot in your gut....Namaste my child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The house in Cebu looks amazing! Congratulations :)
    Bee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photos! Do you know about these yoga books?

    http://www.yogavidya.com/freepdfs.html

    ReplyDelete