Friday, October 16, 2009

Birthday Girls

Winky and I celebrated our birthday together last Saturday. The ladies congregated at my place for some strangely diversified chow (prepared by me of course!), chit-chat, scrumptious cake (from Cinnie, of course!) and close contact with wildlife. 





Look at the faces on us as we opened our birthday cake! Thank you Cinnie! It was truly delicious and decadent.





The cake was so good that it quickly attracted one of the fiercest predators in Discovery Bay.... Barney the Pug. Check out his googly laser eyes honing for the grub.





Here I am preparing to cut the cake with my very fancy Agnes B. "cake" ribbon fashionably tied on my head. Micha being known for having an expressive face shows what I can only describe as her she's-out-of-her-mind! face. 





At the end of the day, after all the chocolate and coffee plus too much contact with Barney, Lily stole the show with this voguish cake hat cover (cue Micha's face). 





What can I say, it was a great afternoon. Thanks ladies!

1 comment:

  1. wow! what a lovely birthday! u are so funny dear :) happy to see u so happy. muack

    ReplyDelete