Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Box

Frodo loves sleeping in boxes. He found this particular one very cozy. He went right to sleep after checking this box out.


Barney is a smart ass. He knows that the box has become a special place for Frodo to sleep in. So on this particular day, the moment Frodo left the box, he went to try it out himself. 



FRODO: Dude, that's my box.
BARNEY: Well, I'm using it now and I'm not leaving until I get bored with it OR until        someone offers me food.
FRODO: Dammit dog! Get outta there! My kidneys are failing so I have special privileges and that includes sleeping in a box!
BARNEY: Sorry feline brother, but you just have to wait.



Enter Sita. 
FRODO: Man, why on earth did you let her take it?
BARNEY: You crazy? You know how she is. If I don't give it to her, she'll slap me silly!
FRODO: What a sissy boy.



FRODO: Sis, is there any chance you'll be leaving this box soon?
SITA: Uhmm.. Let me think.... NO.



FRODO: I miss my box.
BARNEY: Get over it.
FRODO: Dweeb.



The next morning.
BARNEY: Good morning!
FRODO: Get out of my box!



END!

3 comments:

  1. Mwahahahahahahaaa!!!! They are just so cute!!! Sita is da bomb! -Janut

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah I cant wait to meet you and your funny pets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ate Darl!

    This is too funny! My friend's little cat, Oscar, loves my guitar case! It's ridiculous!

    -Marie

    ReplyDelete